VIVASEN Seniors (Active Retired) Cultural Stays Exchange
association (office Var) n°w832012681
503 chemin de Mouriès 83140 Six-Fours-les-plages
e-mail : email@example.com
association intended for active retired to travel in a different way to share homestays for cultural improvement
To travel in a different way :
You are sick of tour packages, of visits on the run, of stays on the beach.
You want to feel how life is in another country, share real dinners and private parties with friends.
Vivasen proposes to live another country’s life by living together a few days (usually one week) taking its time.
The point is to get to know people from different countries.You are a senior,enjoy your freedom and get to know.
Your homestay is free. No transaction between families are required.
Families welcome each other in their own home, their daily routine their life.
Everyone pays his trip, but on arrival there is sharing of life and leisure.
This sharing must contribute to mutual understanding.
Sharing is the basis of Vivasen, for friendship around the world
Cultural improvement :
Our members are eager to spread their culture and to discover each other’s culture.
Culture is not only about art but also about lifestyle, about your way of thinking and understanding the world.
The sharing time is an opportunity to exchange.
As the exchange goes, we will expand our knowledge of other countries and their inhabitants and we will surely make friends .
Vivasen is a nonprofit association, composed of volunteers.
For the experience, one must have joined the association and agreed directly the terms of exchange with a selected family in Vivasen’s file in which you will get full access.
Membership is not a right.
It is subject to approval of the association’s board.
The requirements are :
- be an active retired (50 and more),
- living as a couple,
- having sufficient income to travel and receive a few days at least another couple of seniors, free of charge.
- live in an area with tourist attractions,
- have a spare room available to welcome a couple in comfortable conditions (guest bedroom with private bathroom),
- have basic knowledge of english or another common language,
- pay the annual fee ( 50 € in 2014)
The member will have to sign a so-called « good welcoming bevior chart ».
It is a commitment to :
- reciprocity of reception time and quality,
- home stays are free of charge. Reception is free.
The pair welcomed will have to provide to his guests a similar welcome to the one he has benefited,
- The default language of communication is English, trying to speak in each other’s langage is highly appreciated.
- The desire to know each other’s country and culture, close to his home, and his lifestyle,
- The morality of exchange.
Information : Vivasen is not a dating site.
Family is defined as a preferably retired couple
( 50 and more) having a lot of spare time.
Couples are free to choose from the family file.
They all take preliminary contacts by phone, e-mails, skype or mail, for compatibility and agree the terms of their reciprocical stays.
Vivasen promotes and facilitates the exchanges but does not organize them and therefore is not responsible for a disappointing choice.Download english statutes